The Lean Desktop and Networking Training Set is a comprehensive training program to educate a group of employees in how the principles of Lean (i.e., the Toyota Production System), a world-class continuous improvement methodology and philosophy, applies to their Desktop and net-working environment. It is through implementing Lean tools and concepts that one can begin to understand the power of Lean and what it can do for an organization in regards to data and information flow. Lean, when leveraged with Microsoft Office and Open Source applications, will assist to better manage information and data faster and better than ever before. Lean Desktop will create a new generation of “power users” and enhance their ability to work individually, as well as collaborate effectively in work group type improvements.
This Training Set will allow you to:
- Convey the concepts of Lean to data and information flow
- Facilitate an 8-hour training session on Lean Desktop
- Customize the training to fit your organizational needs
- Conduct numerous exercises in Excel demonstrating Lean tools and concepts
- Use The Lean Desktop and Networking Pocket Guide XL as a post-training aid
- Conduct a Lean Desktop Jeopardy Game